I've paused my cross-continent cycling in Santiago, Chile to launch OutTrippin.com – a groovy new website that is full of kickass trips, all recommended by travel bloggers (like me).
I have met so many travel bloggers who share incredible stories online, with large audiences of people but have no way of making money. Our vision is to turn these travel fairytales into real life bookable trips that anyone can try. I've teamed up with my great friend Kunal who I met in Buenos Aires and we launched the website mid January 2013.
I've started by launching the Indiana June Galapagos tour, based on my week there in March last year, you can read about it here: http://www.outtrippin.com/deals/6
The second trip I launched is a Colombian Jungle Hike n Bike tour that was inspired when you lot voted I cycle there. Check out this heart-pumping, sweaty betty trip here: http://www.outtrippin.com/deals/8
Now you get to choose which Indiana June adventure becomes a trip:
- Learn to be a pro Polo player riding a horse in Argentina
- Coastal cycle touring around coromandel peninsula, New Zealand
- Sun, sand 4WD adventure on the world's biggest sand island, Australia
- Castle, canals and winery cycle tour in Loire Valley, France
- Robert Burns poetry and haggis tour in Scotland
- Dingle dolphin swimming and guinness pint-pulling in county Kerry, Ireland
What do you think of this new project? What trips would you like to see on OutTrippin.com